[DG: Teaching & Learning] Planning for Sakai 2.6

Jon Hays jonmhays at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 23 10:22:39 PDT 2009

Hi Josh and Teaching & Learning folks,

Last week, I floated the idea to Peter Knoop about doing another Breeze
demo so that he could walk through the major changes in the 2.6 release
of Sakai.  Originally, I imagined this would fit in an End-User group
call, but after a few email exchanges with Peter & Rita Pavolka at
Indiana, it seemed like everyone in Teaching & Learning might have an
interest.

We went back and forth on a couple of dates, but does it make sense to
fill a Wednesday T&L time slot?  Peter thought he could easily spend an
hour or more, so it would require the bulk of a meeting time.  My only
personal request is that it not on April 15th since that is the date of
the Educause Western Regional Conference.

Thoughts?

Jon

--
Jon Hays