[DG: Teaching & Learning] [Fwd: [Announcements] Sakai Fellows for 2009]

Plourde, Mathieu mathieu at udel.edu
Mon Jun 1 13:02:24 PDT 2009

Thanks folk. I'm very happy and honored to have been selected (someone in this group must have nominated me, I guess). I wrote a blog post about my vision of the fellowship, so please comment if you want to add to my to-do list!

http://anythinginstructional.blogspot.com/2009/05/2009-sakai-fellows.html

Best Regards,

=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-User Services
mathieu at udel.edu

TOP LINKS:

Technology Troubleshooting: http://www.udel.edu/help
Sakai at UD Support and Training: http://www.udel.edu/sakai/training

ACADEMIC TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (ATS): http://www.ats.udel.edu/

ATS brings together outstanding IT resources and support for teaching, presentations, instructional technology development projects, and a faculty community of practice. ATS is located on the second floor of East Hall. Faculty members wishing to schedule a consultation should call 302-831‐0640 to make an appointment.