[DG: Teaching & Learning] UStream Pilot

Plourde, Mathieu mathieu at udel.edu
Thu Jul 2 10:26:42 PDT 2009

Hi y'all!

The conference is coming up pretty fast. In order to extend our outreach to non attendees and keep traces of the sessions for attendees to review later, I will be piloting UStream during the conference. I have created a channel at the following URL, please share with your colleagues:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sakai09

I will mostly UStream the Using Sakai track. If you want to get feeds from other tracks, someone else is going to have to do it. To volunteer for UStream, send me an email (mathieu at udel.edu<mailto:mathieu at udel.edu>) or tweet me (@mathplourde).

If you're not interested in UStream but would like to be a Citizen Journalist during the conference, see:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CONF10/Citizen+Journalists

Our focus is presently on video, but Twittering, blogging, bookmarking, or wiki-ing are other options. Don't forget to upload your slides to Slideshare either.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=38862858

Don't forget to use the Sakai09 tag when you post something to the social web! See you all next week!

Best Regards,

=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
021 Smith Hall
18 Amstel Avenue
Newark, DE 19716