[DG: Teaching & Learning] REMINDER: Sakai 2.6 Overview: 29-Apr-2009, 11:30am-12:30pm (Eastern US Time)

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Mon Apr 27 06:57:56 PDT 2009

Folks,

I just wanted to forward this around to make sure everyone had seen it.

Also, because this is scheduled for our regular T&L call (and I also
happen to scheduled to do a presentation at the same time), I would like
to suggest that we postpone our regular call this week so that folks can
participate in Peter's session.

I'll coordinate with Sue on the potential to have a separate TWSIA call to
finalize the selection process.

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
----- Forwarded by Josh Baron/ADM/Marist on 04/27/2009 09:55 AM -----