[DG: Teaching & Learning] [WG: End-User Support] [Fwd: Planning for Sakai 2.6]

Ellis, Kate kdellis at indiana.edu
Mon Apr 6 09:16:42 PDT 2009

If the upgrade to the FCKeditor to 2.6.4 gets into the 2.6 release, I would like to see that reviewed-particularly the paste-from-word feature. I'm adding the T&L group to this discussion.

Thanks,
Kate Ellis
Instructional Technology Consultant
Teaching and Learning Technologies Center
Wells Library 305 West Tower
Indiana University Bloomington
812-855-9024
http://www.indiana.edu/~tltc