[DG: Teaching & Learning] [DG: User Experience] Wiki's and Sakai

Christopher D. Coppola chris.coppola at rsmart.com
Mon Apr 6 08:19:57 PDT 2009

I agree that the ideal path is a core capability and perhaps
backporting is an option. I was just thinking perhaps as a 2.x stopgap
integration might be worth cosidering. I'm not in favor of it or
against it... I was just throwing out the idea.

Google docs integration is probably valuable in either case. I've
become less of a fan of Confluence for non-technical users.

/chris
--
rSmart
Chris Coppola | 602.490.0472