[DG: Open Forum] Everglades tour

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat May 31 11:40:05 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I just got back from this tour. The airboat tour itself is pretty good. The
Everglades are about a 50 minute drive away on the tour bus. The only
downside is that the tour bus left without me and I had to get the Safari
Park staff to call the driver to come back...

If you still want to go, you can book at the Hotel concierge. Leaves at
10am and 2pm and is 4 hours long. It's $50 plus tip for the driver (though
I didn't part with that, for obvious reasons).

cheers,
Steve