[DG: Open Forum] eLearning

Suresh V Raman suresh.raman at changepond.com
Tue May 20 08:24:19 PDT 2014

Good Day,

Changepond provides Migration services of your existing Interactive Flash
content to Performant & Usable HTML5 solutions (F2H) that can be rendered
across platforms and devices using the proprietary F2H framework. The
renewed HTML5 content fulfils the greater demands on usability posed by the
varying screen sizes and resolutions of mobile devices.

Changepond's Flash to HTML framework helps to accelerate speed-to-market for
the new HTML5 content while preserving the richness of the original Flash
content. Our streamlined processes ensures that graphics and content can be
smoothly ported to various platforms and desktops, tablets & mobile devices.

Please let me know the best time to have a quick discussion of about 15 - 20
minutes to discuss further.

Kind Regards

Suresh V Raman
Sr. Business Manager

Changepond Technologies Limited, London, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 208 427 1276 I Mob: + 44 (0) 7800903629

Email:  <mailto:suresh.raman at changepond.com> suresh.raman at changepond.com

Visit:  <http://www.changepond.com/> http://www.changepond.com

New Jersey I Chicago I London I India I Zurich I Johannesburg I Kuala Lumpur

system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no