[DG: Open Forum] [Building Sakai] New Email Address

David Adams daveadams at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 17:08:03 PDT 2013

Has fastmail made some statement about its refusal to cooperate with such
data collection or has it just not been mentioned because it's not a big
player? In any case, most international Internet traffic is closely
monitored by the US government as well, it would seem. So while some of
your user metadata may be safer in fastmail, the contents of your email
messages are probably just as accessible to the same folks, for whatever
it's worth. And with this email they now know what fastmail address to
correlate with your Google account.

Just sayin... :)