[DG: Open Forum] SuperBowl of Open Source Learning Management Systems

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Sun Feb 3 11:12:54 PST 2013

I have been trying to find a way to connect the SuperBowl to open source since I am not particularly a fan of either team.   So this is how I decided to root for.

One of the four founding schools of Sakai was Stanford - from the San Francisco area - so the Giants === Sakai.

Many of the MoodleRooms founders are from Baltimore and crazy about Baltimore - so naturally Ravens === Moodle.

I know it is weak.   But it is the best I could come up with.

Go Giants!  (Go Sakai!).

/Chuck