[DG: Open Forum] [Announcements] Sakai OAE

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 7 09:53:50 PDT 2012

 >   OAE does not scale yet

How much change to the architecture will be needed?  Is it "back to the
drawing board" or just a matter of tuning things up?

 >  OAE does not have all the features of an LMS

How big a gap is this?  Is there a chart of targeted features with
status?  If not, why not?

 >  1. and 2. are taking too long

It wasn't a resource issue until most of the big players left. Why is it
taking too long?

- Mark