[DG: Open Forum] [Announcements] Sakai OAE

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 7 04:49:50 PDT 2012

Four major universities have dropped their support of Sakai OAE.  While
I appreciate being informed of this, I'd like to understand why.  Were
there reasons given for these withdrawals?  Why would these institutions
"remain persuaded that the concepts embodied in the design work to date
are important and valuable" and yet pull back on their support.  That
doesn't make sense. Please explain.

- Mark Norton