[DG: Open Forum] Radio interview talking about open source software and Sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 20:31:29 PDT 2012

Over the weekend I was invited onto the Sunday Brunch program of 666 ABC Canberra Radio to talk about open source software and the Sakai project.

We talked about what open source software is, the motivations behind open source software, how the community works, how to get involved, what kind of software is open source, licenses as they relate to commercial organisations participating in open source communities, and of course, the Sakai project.

666 ABC Canberra is the second highest rating radio station based in Canberra and broadcasting to the Australian Capital Territory and surrounding New South Wales region.

You can listen to the interview (~15 mins, 13Mb MP3) here:

http://steveswinsburg.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/radio-interview-with-666-abc-canberra/

cheers,
Steve