[DG: Open Forum] Gymnastics tickets

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Mon Apr 16 11:21:45 PDT 2012

This email has nothing to do with Sakai, but this is the open forum list, so it's fair game (I hope).

This is addressed to people in the Atlanta area primarily.  Or the southeast USA.  Or gymnastics fans who can drop everything and make it to Atlanta on short notice.  Or whatever.

The NCAA Women's Gymnastics Championships are in Duluth, GA, this Friday, Saturday and Sunday (just northeast of Atlanta).  We have a pair of tickets for all events and can't make it because of illness of a relative that will keep us in Michigan.

If anybody is interested in a pair of all-event tickets, please let me know.  They have a face value of $80, and we will get them to you for the cost of overnight delivery.

Thanks.

Jim Eng
jimeng at umich.edu