[DG: Open Forum] Java/Applet/Browser Question

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Sep 23 10:10:08 PDT 2010

A colleague of mine sent me this question and of course it worked on my browser.  Is there something folks might have done long ago in their browser (answering some question "no" a long time ago) that would get a browser in a state that it would have Java installed but somehow unable to run a simple applet?

http://collemc.people.si.umich.edu/SI543/CircleTester/

Thanks.

/Chuck