[DG: Open Forum] why WSRP producer tool is deprecated from latest versions of sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 05:21:07 PDT 2010

Hi,

The docs for the Sakai Basic LTI provider are here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/trunk/basiclti-docs/resources/docs/

I still need to write up the docs for the Basic LTI consumer portlet you are using. However, if you read the provider docs above you should be able to figure out the configuration for the portlet as the same concepts are used. I'l try to get those docs done for you.

cheers,
Steve