[DG: Open Forum] SCORM package creation

Lois Brooks lbrooks at sakaifoundation.org
Wed May 26 16:31:30 PDT 2010

Hello -

I have a question unrelated to my work at Sakai, but I know  you'll
know the answer.  If someone with content wants to author SCORM
packages to push into another system, what is the tool you would
recommend?  The person creating the content doesn't need any other
feature, nor does he need to deliver the content locally.  All he
wants to do is author SCORM content and give it to someone else to
use.  Open source solutions are preferable, of course.

Thanks, Lois