[DG: Open Forum] why WSRP producer tool is deprecated from latest versions of sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 07:02:17 PDT 2010

Hi Chuck,

Looking at two portlets at the moment. The Sakai-only one is pretty Sakai specific as it has web service calls et al. This new one I've kept very generic. At some stage it might be cool to combine them and have preconfigured launches that you can select from a list, then one could just plugin in the code that talks to Moodle, or some other Basic LTI provider. Version 3!

cheers,
Steve