[DG: Open Forum] why WSRP producer tool is deprecated from latest versions of sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 06:49:16 PDT 2010

A followup note that the next iteration of this Sakai connector portlet is a generic Basic LTI portlet. It's almost finished, a couple of local production tasks have delayed it.

We'll be using it to connect a whole suite of applications into our portal environment, many from Sakai but also Moodle and other non-LMS related applications.

cheers,
Steve