[DG: Open Forum] Favorite Markup Language

csev csev at umich.edu
Mon Apr 26 11:36:00 PDT 2010

The problem is that XML is pretty painful and really makes writing an uncreative process.  Connexions has some markup language that is publisher-like and it is painful to "create" in the language.

I want a language I can "feel" what I am writing as I write it.

Sadly the best so far is TextEdit on the mac and then later add formatting as needed.

Nate: I am downloading lyx as we speak :)

/Chuck