[DG: Open Forum] Consulting Opportunity - integrate commercial soln w/ Sakai

David Yaskin dyaskin at starfishsolutions.com
Sat Apr 17 12:21:48 PDT 2010

Sakai Developers -
Starfish is looking for a reasonably-priced consultant to help us customize our solution (www.starfishsolutions.com<http://starfishsolutions.com/>) for Sakai.  We'll probably need around 20 or 30 hours initially and then an hour or two every once in a while.
The consultant should know the gradebook's database and APIs very well, understand the authentication infrastructure, and also should be familiar with adding simple components to the user interface.
 Please email me with information about your background if you are interested.
Best Regards,
David

David A. Yaskin, CEO & Founder, Starfish Retention Solutions, Inc.
Engage,  Motivate,  Graduate.
phone: +1 (703) 260-1188,  fax: +1 (703) 663 9182,  dyaskin at starfishsolutions.com<mailto:dyaskin at uStarfish.com>
www.starfishsolutions.com<http://starfishsolutions.com/>

Read about us in Campus Technology<http://campustechnology.com/articles/2009/12/01/keeping-them-online-and-in-school.aspx?sc_lang=en>.