[DG: Open Forum] IE6 users as percent of total

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 9 14:54:01 PDT 2009

Anyone have good stats on the percentage of IE6 users you have hitting
your Sakai instance?

Our Fall stats here at Berkeley show about 3 to 5% of our users are
using IE6.

The two things that pop into my mind are:
- This doesn't seem like much but it probably represents about 3000 to
4000 people.
- That number is significantly lower than the percentage of IE6 users
in the "real world".

Thanks,
Eli

Eli Cochran