[DG: Open Forum] Job openings at rSmart - Software Support Engineer - Sakai Solutions Consultant

Pieter Hartsook hartsook at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Nov 10 15:20:15 PST 2009

This just in from one of Sakai's Commercial Affiliates. Two job postings.

Pieter Hartsook - Sakai Foundation Communications Manager

==========
http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=776445
Job: Software Support Engineer at rSmart
Location: Phoenix, Arizona Area

rSmart supports open source software in education. Our passion is education.
We believe in the promise of technology to help educators and learners. The
rising cost of software and growing distance between vendors and schools
stifles innovation...

=====
http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=779042
Job: Sakai Solutions Consultant at rSmart
Location: Northeastern US
We are looking for a highly knowledgeable and capable sales leader with a
proven track record of selling high-value complex solutions to colleges and
universities.