[DG: Open Forum] Sakai Bay Area BBQ

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Aug 6 15:19:00 PDT 2009

A complication has come up for my proposed Sakai Bay Area BBQ this
September 11th or 12th.  I have to give a talk on Saturday morning in
Redwood City and I'm flying to Australia on Saturday night.  So I
really can't host the event on Saturday (Hey, honey, I have 30 folks
coming over. Can you cook for them and clean up? And take care of the
kids for a week while I'm gone?  Thanks!). So, we can do it on Friday
afternoon (I was thinking 3-7) at my house or we can find another host
who can handle Saturday.

In any case I've created a wiki page for those who are interested. Add
your name and indicate which of the two days you're available (and
which you prefer).  If you are willing to host just let me know...

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/bQPtAw

Cheers,

Michael

--