[DG: Open Forum] [DG: Teaching & Learning] John Sealy Brown Talk

Steve Lonn slonn at umich.edu
Wed Apr 22 07:08:57 PDT 2009

Along this vein, I recently found out that YouTube has an Education
"channel" that features official videos from Universities around the
world.
So now, if you're looking for a lecture about educational technology,
you don't have to sift through all of the extraneous YouTube videos
like "Educational Technology Careers" and can instead get quick
education-specific results like the MIT course on Media, Education,
and the Marketplace

The URL for the YouTube Education channel is: http://www.youtube.com/edu

(to see other YouTube channels, click "channels" in the grey bar at
the top-left of the YouTube screen)

--Steve

Steven Lonn
Doctoral Candidate, Learning Technologies
School of Education

CTools / Sakai Staff
Graduate Student Research Assistant
Usability, Support, and Evaluation (USE) Lab
Digital Media Commons, Duderstadt Center
University of Michigan