[WG: I18N & L10N] Moving to Apereo Google groups week of March 30

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Mar 11 13:18:15 PDT 2015

Hi Sakai-dev, i18n, accessibility, gradebook-2, and evaluation lists,

All these lists will be combined into one sakai-dev at apereo.org Google group
the week of March 30. All subscribers from five lists will be combined into
one sakai-dev list. Your preference of receiving individual emails or
digests will be retained.

You will be notified on the old list (Collab server) and on the new list
(Google group) when the move is complete.

We plan on retaining old archives for search purposes. They will be
available by the end of April and we will let you know the URL (probably
will start with something like nightly2.sakaiproject.org/archives ).

Regards,
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator