[WG: I18N & L10N] Confluence and Developer tools updated over weekend

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jan 26 05:29:57 PST 2015

[to all Sakai lists]

For everyone:
*Confluence*
Confluence was updated over the weekend. AFAICT everything went fine and
the content is intact.  To be safe however, please check your content, or
content which is important for your work and make sure that everything
looks fine. Contact me as soon as possible if you have any concerns.

For developers:
*Crucible and Fisheye*
These were updated as well. AFAICT also working. However, I added in a
connection to our GIT repository and would appreciate if you could see if
that is working. I assume we need to keep connections to
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib and
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn ? If so, I might need to investigate
further because the Fisheye connection with the latter source, svn, seems
to be throwing an error.

Thanks,
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator