[WG: I18N & L10N] i18n email list moving

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Jan 12 12:20:55 PST 2015

I think reducing the number of email lists is generally a good thing, though there's been resistance in the past to doing this for specific groups (including this one). I think it might be a good idea to document "best practices" for the sakai-dev list (e.g. Including "I18N" in the subject, "A11Y" for Accessibility, etc).

I think archiving past emails should be done.

- Beth