[WG: I18N & L10N] Mexican Spanish issue

Rafael Morales Gamboa rmorales at suv.udg.mx
Thu May 29 09:19:08 PDT 2014

Hello,

Sorry about this. I was translating to es_MX but a got "too busy". So
please let me know a date and I will try to have the translation complete.

On the other hand, I agree with having a default Spanish translation. It
should be the most complete one, and if there is more than one we can
toss a coin.

Regards,
Rafael