[WG: I18N & L10N] Mexican Spanish issue

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu May 29 08:29:52 PDT 2014

Hi i18n,

I found a major regression in that Mexican Spanish in 10.0 mostly shows
English, except for a few places.

FYI - the team is working quickly to get out an 10.0-RC01 (like in the
next day or so) , and while i18n issues are not normally considered
blockers, it would be nice to get this one fixed ASAP.

One option could be to hide the es_MX translations in 10.0 until it is
fixed.

I guess another could be to copy es_ES (Spain) over to es_MX , except
for the few es_MX properties that exist.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Neal

--