[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai 10 Acknowledgements - crowdsourcing

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue May 27 05:41:36 PDT 2014

[sakai-dev, sakai-qa, sakai-pmc, pedagogy, portfolio, sakai-user, i18n,
accessibility]

We've started a list of institutional acknowledgements for significant
contributions to Sakai 10. We could use your help to flesh this list out
more and make any corrections. This includes significant source code
contributions and QA testing and many other ways that institutions may
have contributed to the release.

The list is in alphabetical order.

Feel free to edit the wiki page!  Due by Friday, May 30, close of business.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+10+Acknowledgements

Thanks!

--
Neal Caidin