[WG: I18N & L10N] File suppression in crowdin

Alex Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Wed Mar 26 02:33:52 PDT 2014

Hi Mark, I've been following the steps and I have a question. The
config.yaml file that is in the confluence is outdated, isn't it? For
instance, I can't find references of signup, kernel, shortend... I think
that if I use this outdated config.yaml I will generate some error
trying to upload the roster2 new ones.

Do you have the file's list updated in your config file? Is there any
way to get a copy of this file from the web platform? I looked for a
base config file in the CLE project settings but I didn't find anything.

Cheers,

Alex.