[WG: I18N & L10N] I18N support for Role name and Site type

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Wed Mar 19 03:20:31 PDT 2014

Hi Jun,

You could check https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-12397 and
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22344 which might be the latest
on both i18n of role names and site type labels.

I think lots of us here would like this to be solved.

If the names/labels are internationalized, they could be updated from
database with https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18678 and
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/rsmart/messagebundle/
(https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18984).

Do you mean altering names on a site basis?

Cheers,

--
Jean-François
UPMC, Paris