[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai 10 online help translations

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Mar 4 05:31:20 PST 2014

Dear Internationalization and Translation group,

We are piloting a new way of creating online help documentation for
Sakai 10. We are using a collaborative authoring tool called
Screensteps.com to author the documents outside of Sakai. Almost like
our own "Knowledge Base". Then we will have an integration to read this
documentation into the standard Sakai help tool, where the usual
question mark icon will continue to serve as a way to access context
sensitive help.

We have a dedicated group of documentation folks making the English
version of the documentation. We do have a limited number of licenses
for this effort, but if there is any interest in the i18n community to
make a translation, I would be interested in helping making that happen.
Please email me if interested, neal.caidin at apereo.org .

I'm also happy to answer any questions you might have on-list. Feel free
to ask.

Thanks,
Neal

--