[WG: I18N & L10N] i18n of Quiz

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 02:31:58 PDT 2014

All Sakai is i18n, Quizzes too... but that means the interface, buttons,
options, instructions... etc. User can change the language preference and
ill view all that in that language.

But this does not include the user created content. If you want to have
quizzes (I mean the questions and the answers) in several languages you
will need to create several quizzes, each one in one language.This is
possible, of course, but it's not possible to have the SAME quiz in
different languages at the same time and it to change with the language
user preference.

I hope this answer you questions.

Diego

> Hello,
>
> We are evaluating Sakai for a project which requires LMS. One of the
> requirements we have is to have Quizzes in different languages. Could
> someone tell me if it is possible to have multiple language quizzes in
> Sakai?
>
> Regards,
> Kiran
> Nagu naguta nali nali ene agali

*Diego del Blanco Orobitg*
Spain & LATAM Regional Manager (*ANI Sakai*)
Apereo LATAM Representative (*Apereo Foundation*)

P: (+34) 653 683 489
E: ddelblanco at anisakai.com
Sk: ddelblanco.ani