[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai 10 QA testing continued

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jan 20 07:02:38 PST 2014

[production, sakai-user, sakai-dev, sakai-qa, i18n, accessibility,
pedagogy, portfolio]

Hi all,

Testing
----------------
Sakai testing continues!

For this current round we have about 1 week to 1.5 weeks, roughly. A
QA02 has been released on the Longsight server but it is very similar to
QA01. I've documented the fixes on the Google doc [1].

Go to Sakai 10 QA Hub and click on the current active test plan [2].
Feel free to use the QA test environment which most meets your needs at
this point. We do have some funkiness going on with course site
creation. For almost all testing, using project sites will be sufficient
instead of using course sites. Don't worry, we will have this fixed in
plenty of time for our schedule. If you need to use a course site try
the Trunk server or the Indiana QA server (listed on the test plan).

Questions and comments are encouraged.

QA virtual meeting on Tuesday
-------------------
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
10 am Eastern / 7 am Pacific / 3 pm GMT
https://apereo.adobeconnect.com/sakai  (you can enter as guest)
This will be an open forum to discuss current testing needs and answer
your questions about testing.

[1] New fixes in QA02 (wrt QA01) -http://bit.ly/1dMWErw
[2] Sakai 10 QA Hub -
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Sakai+10+QA+hub