[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai 10 internationalization issue

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Jan 6 07:19:32 PST 2014

On 03/01/2014 13:31, Neal Caidin wrote:

> Could use help testing:
>
> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-25477
>
> which may be related to
>
> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-25421
>
> Trying things like clearing browser cache, clearing Sakai  cache, trying
> with different languages, etc. A screenshot or two could be helpful
> (whoever gets there first).
>
> Thanks,
> Neal

Hi,

This looks like plain bad i18n to me. If this hasn't to be stored in
browser cache, Sakai should tell the browser.

I don't think Sakai's cache is storing such things, but I may be wrong.
You could ask on sakai-dev to get Sakai cache experts.

I've added 3 screenshots and a comment for the first one.

I've added comments on the second which, AFAICT, is unrelated.

Thanks,
J-F