[WG: I18N & L10N] SAKAI localization

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Feb 5 05:11:19 PST 2014

The HTML editor stuff is hard-coded in the following file:
	sakai/reference/library/src/webapp/editor/ckeditor.launch.js

It's not an easy bug to fix, but I've written it up as https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-25680 (at least this will help people find the text).

The honor_pledge_text is defined in sakai.properties as:
   assignment.honor.pledge=…

There's often been a debate between making strings like this easy for an institution to customize (without needing to change the build), versus localizing the string in the tool's properties files.

We'd appreciate you sharing your translations when done - it would be great to have an updated Russian translation in the next Sakai release.

Thanks,
- Beth