[WG: I18N & L10N] Proceeding with 10.1 release

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Aug 20 12:37:50 PDT 2014

[sakai-dev and sakai-qa and i18n]

No known blockers are holding up the Sakai 10.1 release and we plan to
proceed forward asap.

There is a regression comparing 10.1 to 10.0 in the Roster tool. This
happened in support of other improvements to Roster (Roster2, to be more
specific) and better ongoing support of the Roster tool. [1]

There are over 200 fixes in Sakai 10.1  [2]

If anybody has any concerns or objections, please let us know asap. The
release may be cut as early as this evening and had already been
approved for release. [3]

[1] Roster i18n bug - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-26260

[2] Fixes for 10.1 - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=14988

[3] Targeted schedule for 10.1 -