[WG: I18N & L10N] Bundle translations

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Apr 22 05:58:41 PDT 2014

Hi i18n group,

I've had a couple of reports recently of translators not having access
to resources to commit their translations. A good number of the issues
are fixed (simply updating the authz permissions file) and I'm still
investigating others.

If you run into problems committing your translations, please take a
look at

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/INFRSTR-267

to see if it is a problem already reported, and please add your
comments, or open a new Infrastructure Jira!

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin