[WG: I18N & L10N] Community Webinar - Using Jira for Sakai

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Oct 2 05:49:40 PDT 2013

Webinar

What  - Using Jira for Sakai : Searching, Tracking and Submitting Jira issues

Who - Aaron Zeckoski, Unicon and Neal Caidin, Apereo Foundation

When - Wednesday, October 9 at 2 pm Eastern, 11 am Pacific, 6 pm GMT

How - On October 9 log onto - https://unicon.adobeconnect.com/azeckoski

Cost - none. This is a Community event.

Jira, https://jira.sakaiproject.org ,  is a key communications tool employed by the Sakai community used to track bugs, new features and other tasks. You are invited to join us to this interactive event as we describe the basics of how to use Jira to better participate in the Sakai community.

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator