[WG: I18N & L10N] [Portfolio] Portfolio Russian Language

igor Novopashenny Igor at escience.uni-bremen.de
Tue Jun 18 07:01:30 PDT 2013

Beth,
thank you for the assistance.
I attach the Portfolio template, that I'm using.
I create the new portfolio with this template
Screen1 - I write Header in Russian
Screen 2 - I can see the Russian Text
Screen 3 - I want to change it, but see only ????? instead of the russian
text.
Now, I was using CK editor, but the same is with FCK
Regards Igor