[WG: I18N & L10N] [Building Sakai] Shouldn't bug reports be easier to read for humans?

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Jul 18 06:26:51 PDT 2013

Given the input, that's what I'm gonna code.

Don't know when I will but I still intend to and hope the parts of the
code that are more critical will be explicit and the review process
defined so I can confidently contribute and be reviewed not too late
afterwards.

I can patch locally but don't want to fork too far from the community
code. Having contributions merged when they're good is part of the best
things we can do together.

J-F