[WG: I18N & L10N] [Building Sakai] Shouldn't bug reports be easier to read for humans?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Jul 17 04:50:09 PDT 2013

Portal code is part of the  critical set with kernel and access and is
subject to review since breaking it affects nearly everything in
Sakai. That said, no one should really make changes to the trunk of
the code without at least one other person looking at those changes.
It's simply a good practice.

I agree with Matt that this could affect people who scan the logs and
really should be handled in an additive way instead of simply
replacing it.

-AZ