[WG: I18N & L10N] i18n request for merges

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Jul 15 08:16:08 PDT 2013

Hi Neal,

I'm requesting that as many merges as possible from this list be done.

If getting all is too much work for the team doing the merges,
Internationalization should have a higher priority than Translation.
Please note this is a reason for having separate components in JIRA.

If translations are to make it later, I would like to be sure there will
be a 2.9.4 release that would include those.

Thanks,
J-F