[WG: I18N & L10N] SAK-23119 polish translation

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Jan 25 11:15:41 PST 2013

Sorry David, but more information being shared is almost always a good
thing when it comes to bugs.  In this case, your inadvertent commits are
related to a) a blocker bug reported by Neal today (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/MSGCNTR-772) and b) we need others to
review your commits to osp/xsltcharon as I believe this code was moved a
few months ago.  If this was an error that had no impact on others, sure, I
have no problem taking it up with you directly.

Regarding announcing major changes to code structure: I agree and I think
generally, Sakai developers are pretty good about announcing major code
refactoring.  In this case, it looks like Earle did indeed announce the
moving of xsltcharon out of osp last August (
http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/cle-release-team/2012-August/000916.html
).

A single commit certainly does make the possibility of merging much easier.
 For huge commits like this one, I would recommend working with a fresh
checkout of trunk-all (
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-trunk-all/),
applying the patches, and then confirming your commit will only include the
files you want it to.

For example, you could use the command-line find tool to only svn commit
the relevant properties files:

find ./ -name \*pl_PL.properties|xargs svn commit

or do an svn status first and filter to see if there are any modified
non-properties files:

svn status|grep "^M"|grep -v properties

--Sam