[WG: I18N & L10N] Resource bottlenecks and the need to look for dedicated effort.

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Feb 20 05:47:29 PST 2013

Hi Anthony and All,

Administrative:

I've created a Jira filter called "i18n CLE Open and Awaiting Review" just now, which should be available to everyone.  It picks up 104 issues. I didn't add the filter of Affects version since the CLE projects don't all use the same version numbers. So we might filter things out that shouldn't be filtered?

I tried refining the search for issuetype = Contributed Patch, but that brings up 4 out of the 104, so clearly that is not picking up all the patches. Not surprising as I would expect that issues labeled as bugs and feature requests might get patches added to them, but not sure how to pick that up in a query.

Neal