[WG: I18N & L10N] [Building Sakai] Auto synch Crowdin with SVN

Mark Breuker mbreuker at loi.nl
Mon Dec 9 03:13:39 PST 2013

Hi Jean-Francois,

Crowdin has an option to only export validated translations. This requires appointing one proofreader per language who approves all contributed translations.

If Sakai uses an automated build server (it does, doesn't it?) an extra step in the existing process or separated job could be added to synch updated translations / sources.

Regards,

Mark