[WG: I18N & L10N] i18n of PDF file

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Mar 7 04:41:41 PST 2012

I suggest you create one JIRA (a bug) which outlines everything you
have written here and the steps to reproduce the issues and then add a
subtask (so four for now) for each tool affected. Then you can attach
the first 2 patches that you have to those subtasks right away and
this will make it easier on the community to get those patches
reviewed and applied.

-AZ