[WG: I18N & L10N] Help documentation woes

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:46:35 PST 2012

Hi Neal,

Translated help files in different languages do indeed work in 2.8. This can be verified by using the nightly 2.8 server, choosing a different language, say Chinese, then clicking Help. Not all tools have translated help files though.

I would suggest making a separate/additional help tool with the new functionality, so that local investments of the current help (even if not contributed back) can still be carried forward and people can migrate at their leisure.

cheers,
Steve